Take a look at the Crystal Corner remote learning page for new videos exploring difficult emotions, along with some lovely yoga and meditation based activities.
Everybody Worries - This is a wonderful book that explains worries to children especially surrounding Coronavirus. Click here to read this great book.
Duchess of Cambridge Assembly
Please click here to see the assembly led by the Duchess of Cambridge that was shown on Thursday 18th June.
Mrs Hardingham has listed in the documents below some books that you might find useful to help your children deal with some of the feelings they may be experiencing during this time. Click on the link to see the name and an image of the book.
Coming Back to School - 17.05.2020
Please click here to see the letter from Mrs Hardingham on support that may be needed for their transition back to school .
- Takeaway Bag
- ELSA Certificate
- All about me - memories of lockdown
- Coping with unexpected ending and loss
- Survey for young people about Coronavirus
- A going back to school story
- Wellbeing Questionnaire - Back to school
- Returning to School - advice for Parents and carers from Wiltshire Council
- Hedgehog and Tortoise Story
- Returning to School in a Bubble - what does than mean?
- Gruffalo and friends
- My time in Year ..
- Back to School
Mental Health Week 18.05.2020
To support with Mental Health week, Mrs Hardingham has attached lots of wonderful resources that can be used at home.
- Helping Children Cope with Stress During the COVID19 Outbreak
- We are at home right now
- 5 Day Mindfulness challenge
- Day 1
End of challenge
- Challenge Certificate
- My happy place
- Someone I know has coronavirus
- Rainbow art
- Make a sleepy mobile
- Health and wellbeing
- Roll a positive question
- Feelings Tab Booklet
- April Calendar
- Photo challenge
- Taking a coping strategy
- Friends Little Booklet
- Relax Tips and worksheets
- Tips for autistic people and families on dealing with Coronavirus
- Tips on transition to Secondary School by BBC bitesize
- Rainbow wellbeing
- Negative to positive
- Heart outline to download and decorate
- Coronavirus - A book for children
- Techniques for helping kids to stay calm
- How not to go to School - Parsley Mimblewood Saves The World
- Favourites Game
- Coping with anger - BBC Bitesize
- Bucket of happiness
- What are your worries and how to cope?
- Heart Friends Template
- Wellbeing Questionnaire
- The Turtle and his shell
- Day 1
I had an email from a Manor Fields parent, telling me that she and the rest of the family are about to adopt an idea they had seen online and I though that I’d share it with you, in case any of you would like to do it too.
Every time that you wish you were able to do something, go somewhere, treat yourself, see someone you love, visit a new place or invite someone to visit you, write it down on a post-it note and put it in a jar.
As soon as things get back to normal, the contents of the jar becomes a wonderful ‘to do’ list which you’ll be able to work your way through, more grateful than ever for the lovely and little things in our lives. Until then, enjoy watching the jar being filled with magical things to look forward to.