If you need any information on this website translated, please contact us. - আপনার যদি এই ওয়েবসাইটের কোনো তথ্যের অনুবাদ প্রয়োজন হয়, আমাদের সাথে যোগাযোগ করুন। - Proszę pytać, jeśli chciałbys, aby coś zostało na tej stronie przetłumaczone. - Burada tercuman lazimsa, lutfen bize bildirin - Если вы хотели бы что-нибудь на этом сайте переводе, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами - Nếu bạn muốn chúng tôi dịch bất cứ điều gì trên trang web này, xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi.
Last week was memorable for the fantastic production of “Pirates of the Curry Bean” that was performed at the Salisbury Playhouse. The children’s enthusiasm was infectious and a funny script made a for a superb show. We congratulate the children and sincerely thank all staff involved within school and at the playhouse.
The Kingfishers also enjoyed a unique experience last week when they took part in a bubble run at Lavington; they returned, multi-coloured, with broad smiles!
- On Monday and Tuesday, families with children in Years 1, 3, 4, and 5 are invited to meet with their child’s teacher to discuss this year’s achievements. Children in Reception, Year 2 and Year 6 will receive their Record of Achievement, along with SATs results, on Monday
- After school on Wednesday, Year 6 will compete against staff in a rounders’ match
- At 2:15 on Thursday, we will hold the final ‘sing-along’ of the year; everyone is welcome to join us for this joyful occasion
- At 1:45 on Friday, there will be a special assembly to say good bye to the children in Year 6. The school, and Year 6 families, are invited to celebrate the children’s time at Manor Fields as they leave us for pastures new and exciting
- Term will end at 3:15 on Friday. Thank you for an absolutely splendid year and we shall look forward to seeing you on MONDAY 4th SEPTEMBER
Kingfishers Trip to Adventure Wonderland June 2017
The Rotary kindly arranged a trip to Adventure Wonderland for the Kingfishers, they all had a great time and one Rotarian commented ;
"I thoroughly enjoyed being with your school group. They all seemed to have a great day out and were so happy and well behaved. A great credit to you all"
Please click here for a direct link to the online application for Free School Meals.
Mini Marathon 2017
Science Week 15th to 19th May 2017
The NSPCC have launched a new whistleblowing campaign so please visit our safeguarding pages in the About Us section for more information.
Did you know that O2 offer a free "Parental Control" service to help families to protect their children while they're online? They can enable you to restrict children's web access via their mobile to a limited number of sites which are suitable for children.
Information for Year 2 Parents: 2016 National Curriculum test results at the end of Key Stage 1
Follow these links for the most recent OFSTED report and school performance data;
The following data captures are taken from Perspective Lite 2016:
Please click here for a capture of the Data dashboard with our 2015 data.
For information on Wiltshire Local Offer click on link below: